About Our Event
Holy Cross' Flea Market & Food Truck fest is a one-day outdoor market of first & secondhand goods with mobile eatery. It will be held in tandem with the Oakdale City Wide Garage Sale on Saturday, May 6, 2017. All vendor fees directly support our children & youth attending Summer Camp and The ELCA Youth Gathering.
- Saturday, May 6, 2017.
- Located outdoors at Holy Cross Lutheran Church.
- Free parking & free admission.
- Rain or shine!
- Open to the public from 10am-4pm.
- Live music & activities for kids!
Who Can Be a Vendor?
The best flea markets have a wide range of goods and prices. Have a collection of antiques? Or have you been storing items for a garage sale? Maybe you are a maker of jewelry or textile goods? No need to fret with cleaning up your garage, come rent a space with us! We are seeking a variety of vendors:
- Artisan & Crafters
- Plants & Garden
- Name Brand Distributors
- Gently Used Children's Items
- and More!
- Applications for Vendors are now closed.
- You will receive confirmation via e-mail by April 1st. Space is limited and we will be seeking to fill a variety of vendors, we may not be able to honor all applications.
- Booth spaces will be 10' x 10', generally, and on a variety of landscapes including grass, concrete, and asphalt. Request for specific locations will only be honored for those with mobility issues.
- $30 per booth space. 8' table and chairs are available to rent for $15. Fees collected directly support our children & youth attending Summer Camp and The ELCA Youth Gathering. THANK YOU!