Keyboard/Organist & Adult Choir Director
Holy Cross Lutheran Church is an ELCA congregation that worships with communion one Sunday morning service each week in a blended format. We are striving to be a vibrant community of Christ, proclaiming the gospel, nurturing faith relations, serving and caring for others, and connecting with our community. We are seeking a person of faith to lead our music programs who will encourage and facilitate participation in music for the good of our congregation and for the fulfillment of our mission.
We are seeking a person to fill the position of Sunday service organist/accompanist and adult choir director.
This position will report to the Senior Pastor and compensation will be part-time (14 hours/wk).
This position will be required to:
1. Participate in worship planning, demonstrating a knowledge of Lutheran theology, liturgical practice, and use of music in worship both traditional and contemporary.
2. Select music and plan rehearsals for an adult choir.
3. Attend staff meetings as necessary.
4. Work well with others and participate collegially with staff members, Pastor, and congregational leaders.
More information of job description can be found here.
All interested applicants should submit:
1. Resume and cover letter.
2. Three references with phone, e-mail, and affiliation information.
3. Salary expectations.
A full background check will be required before any positions are offered.
Please send or email the required information to:
Holy Cross Lutheran Church
6355 10th Street N
Oakdale, MN 55128
Attn: Pastor Dennis Sepper